Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"-OLIVER STONE @ CAMBODIA-"










First time I saw in person a famous Hollywood film maker, OLIVER STONE- though he looks quite funny in the gown (an outfit which I don't expect to see on a film maker); he's making quite interesting remarks about his experiences in film industry and peace buidling.
"Sometime fear can be your friend, your allies; so take it and breath it in!", "Don't get married! Get a backpack, get yourself a ticket to nowhere and get your ass off!", said STONE.
Oh my God! I love travelling and exploring, still I want to get married:)
@Sylyvann

7 comments:

  1. He didn't mean: never get married... just don't get married now or soon. Hahaha... Me either, love doing such things with the one i love... doesn't need to get married... later then :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get married and venture out with your wife "twolones"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, great thought both of you:) Of course not to never get married but not to get married now or soon:) Btw did you join the workshop too "Anonymous"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I joined the workshop through your photos... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I joined the workshop through your photos. :D

    ReplyDelete